I am all about understanding and unlocking value in companies and personal life. I have keen interest in Business, Technology and Investment, and this blog serves as a focal point for their intersection. Along with some memes.
This curiosity has lead me to wear many hats before, during, and after studies.
- Junior Product Manager for a custom Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and business applications agency. We served clients such as Microsoft, National Healthcare Group and leading SMEs in the Car Accessories and Building Maintenance industry.
- Independent growth and technology consulting for Singapore, US and London-based SMEs and start-ups.
- Trainer for technology workshops for junior high and university students
- Equities investment analyst for HK and US
- Dual roles of Trading Engineer + Trader. Automated trading between platforms, and was market-maker for US and HK commodities and currencies.
- Software Engineer in the Data Management Group at Rakuten Japan’s Advertising Division.
- Product Manager for Shopee HQ’s Computer Vision product line.
I have also worked overseas and remotely for extended periods of time in Thailand, Vietnam and Japan.
Talk to me if you’d like a holistic perspective across business, technology, finance and cultural contexts.
You can also view permitted works in my portfolio.